Terms & Conditions
- Nature's Way Pet Care agrees to provide the Client with the services specified in the booking form.
- Services provided will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Client, identified each time the service is booked, or varied by arrangement.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated.
- On arrival at the property if the hydrotherapy pool is in use dogs must be left in the clients vehicle until the previous dog has finished their swimming session and been loaded into their owners' car. This helps prevent any possible altercations between animals.
- As there is livestock on the property dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Nature's Way Pet Care reserves the right to refuse access to the hydrotherapy pool if animals are in an extremely dirty state that could pollute the water and compromise hygiene. If a clean-up of the animal is possible the time this may take will be deducted from the actual swimming time of the session.
- Nature's Way Pet Care reserves the right to refuse access if animals are behaving aggressively and pose a genuine threat of danger and harm to staff.
- Clients should advise staff of any existing medical conditions including any symptoms such as vomiting or diarrhea the dog may be experiencing. This is to help safeguard the pool facility from exposure to infectious illness and disease.
- For cancellation of a session we ask for at least 24 hours notice if possible by telephone call. Depending on the individual situation charges for missed appointments may be incurred.
- The pool will be open on public holidays with the exception of Christmas Day if it falls on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- No therapeutic claim is made or inferred by offering natural healing to an animal.
- The Client acknowledges that while every effort will be made by Nature's Way Pet Care to address all physical and psychological issues with great care and integrity, results may vary depending on the individual animal and it's acceptance of the benefits from natural healing.
- The Client also acknowledges that natural healing is in no way to be used as a substitute for veterinary treatment and care for any animal that is sick or injured.
- All prices and charges are given in New Zealand Dollars. Methods of payment are cash, or bank deposit. In the case of bank deposits payment must be received in full prior to commencement of service.
- The Client must pay 100% of the fee for the required service prior to commencement of the agreement.
- For long-term or repeat services a monthly invoice will be generated, payable a month in advance.
- If a service has had to be cancelled by Nature's Way Pet Care due to extreme weather conditions or other circumstances beyond its control, then the service fee will be refunded in full, unless the Client wishes to reschedule the service for another time.
- Any booking that is rain-checked for use at a later date must be used within 12 months of the original booking date.
- The Client is solely responsible for ensuring property, contents and any pets are adequately insured whilst Nature's Way Pet Care provides its services.
- Nature's Way Pet Care will take the best of care while providing services, however we cannot accept liability to the Client for loss or damage to property or contents, unless held legally liable.
- The Client acknowledges that even with the best of care, accidents and illness can occur with animals, and therefore release Nature's Way Pet Care from liability should this occur whilst their pet is in our care.
- Nature's Way Pet Care reserves the right to amend or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notification to the Client.
Nature's Way Pet Care © 2013-2020